Tuesday 26 December 2017

HIGH DEFINITION LIES (3D vs. 4D HD)



EXTRACTS OF THE FLINGER NOSE SHOW.

Some group of students had just finished one of the lectures for a holiday coaching; as they walked out of the school premises the following dialogue ensued. 

Zainab – For this holiday season my father just bought us a new 3D TV. And as we know, there will be a lot of movies to watch everyday; so I am seizing this opportunity to invite any of my friends that is interested to come home with me for light refreshments and to watch the F.N Show together.

Bolly Tay – Oh that would be great!

Lil- Prof – I’m so excited, I can’t wait to get to your house. Would there be enough 3D lenses to go round the four of us for the T.V Show?

Zainab – Oh yea… (She was interrupted and was unable to finish her sentence.)

Flinger Nose – well I don’t think that would be necessary for me because I’m going home to enjoy the same show in my father’s newly bought 4 D Plasma HD TV.

Bolly Tay – Flinger Nose are you sure? But I was still at your apartment yesterday and I didn’t see any new TV hung on your sitting room wall; it is still the same cathode ray TV that I saw.

Flinger Nose – HA ha, you are such a bush boy. Mine is 4D not 3D?
Bolly  Tay– so what’s the difference?

Flinger Nose  – the difference is that 3D TVs are visible; but you cannot see a 4D TV even on the wall unless you put on the right goggles. It has been there for over six months and you still don’t see it on the wall. It was meant to be anti-theft. 

Zainab – honestly I’m excited to see such new TV, maybe we shall follow you home and watch the FN Show at your place.  Hope you have enough goggles to go round all of us?

Flinger Nose – Emm.. emm..I forgot.  You see, two months ago Burglars came into our house and stole the Six lenses away. They didn’t steal the 4D TV though because they don’t even know the value of the lenses they stole.

Lil- Prof – Wow, I’m glad that the TV is still at your place, which means we would still get to see it. But how do you now watch it without the lenses?

Flinger Nose – Oh that’s easy, since it is only us that knew the spot it was hung, we just sit on the sofa and stare at the empty wall. Would you like to experience the 8th wonder of the world?

But no one responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment